- 472248 000000000 472248000000000
Haynes HAPI Solid Silver Piccolo
- Write a Review
The HAPI Solid Silver Piccolo has a brilliant tone, quick response, and even intonation throughout the entire dynamic range from Pianissimo to fortis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional Piccolos from the historic William S. Haynes Company
The HAPI Solid Silver Piccolo has a brilliant tone, quick response, and even intonation throughout the entire dynamic range from Pianissimo to fortissimo. This piccolo features a sterling silver headjoint, body, and keys. Recognized for its rich sound, its blending ability, and for the solidity of its three-octave range, this wonderful instrument is fashioned from Grenadilla wood and fitted with solid silver keys and mechanisms.
Haynes flutes are revered worldwide by legendary artists of the past and present. From the aspiring student to the master, the compelling presence of a Haynes instrument draws out the very best musical performance enabling instrumentalists of all levels to realize their full potential.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.