- #463732 000970000 463732000970000
Haynes Q1 Classic Sterling Silver Flute
- Write a Review
Each Classic Q1 Series Flute includes a French style velvet lined case with a soft leather cover, wood swab and cleaning cloth as well as the guarant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional appointments in an affordable instrument.
Each Classic Q1 Series Flute includes a French style velvet lined case with a soft leather cover, wood swab and cleaning cloth as well as the guarantee of quality that has distinguished the William S. Haynes Company since 1888. This is an ideal choice for a college student who is serious about pursuing flute, for a jazz or classical musician participating in community music events and performances, or for a hobbyist who wants a superior instrument to improve on. It is superior to most step-up instruments on the market and merits being on your short list of special flutes to consider.
- Sterling Silver Head Joint
- Pitch Standard= 442
- Straubinger Pads
Order soon. Brilliant tone and graceful playability.
Q1 Classic Sterling Silver Flute
- Head Joint: Sterling Silver
- Body and Foot Joint: Silver Plated
- Pitch Standard: A = 442
- Offset or Inline G: Inline G
- Pads: Straubinger Pads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.