- 582711 000000000 582711000000000
Jupiter JBC1000N Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Jupiter 675N Bass Clarinet is a solid, well-constructed instrument that is at home in a school's band, orchestra, jazz ensemble, or a recording s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Well-crafted to deliver rich harmony in concert, jazz, or orchestral environments.
The Jupiter 675N Bass Clarinet is a solid, well-constructed instrument that is at home in a school's band, orchestra, jazz ensemble, or a recording studio. This Jupiter Bass Clarinet offers rich harmony to woodwind sections or a unique alternative for improvising soloists. The Jupiter 675N Bass Clarinet has a 2-piece body with an adjustable floor peg, inline trill keys, undercut tone holes, and a wood-frame case.
JBC1000N Bass Clarinet
- Level: Student
Body Material: Two-piece ABS Resin
Key Material: Nickel-plated nickel-silver
Range down to: Low Eb
Tone Holes: Undercut
Includes: case, floor peg, mouthpiece, cap, ligature, and care products
Crafted In: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.