- 483732 000998000 483732000998000
Jupiter JFL1000RB Series Intermediate Flute
611RBSO - Offset G, B Foot
- Write a Review
The quality of Jupiter flutes is recognized worldwide. To assure that each flute is precise, skilled technicians hand seat all pads and hand adjust a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sterling silver headjoint.
The quality of Jupiter flutes is recognized worldwide. To assure that each flute is precise, skilled technicians hand seat all pads and hand adjust all mechanisms. The JFL1000RB Series Intermediate Flute affords the advancing young flutist the features necessary for getting the job done.
The heritage of Jupiter began in 1930 when KHS International, its parent corporation, opened as an educational products company in Taipei, Taiwan. The letters KHS stand for "Kung Hsue She," meaning "a company helping schools and culture." This simple definition still represents the primary goal of the Jupiter brand.
Each Jupiter flute has a precise feel, response and key action. Skilled technicians hand seat all pads and hand adjust all mechanisms. This includes final detailing of embouchure hole, riser and lip plate of each head joint.
Jupiter maintains constant contact with performing artists, educators, repair technicians, instrument designers and our network of dealers to better respond to the requirements of music education and performance.
Jupiter has established itself as a respected world-class name in musical instruments and continues to attribute its progress to remembering its heritage of "helping schools and culture."
- Level: Intermediate
- Headjoint Material: .925 Sterling Silver
- Body and Foot Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Style: Open hole (French-style)
- Foot Style: C-foot or B-foot
- Arms: Y arms
- Includes: French case with cover and care products
- Crafted In: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Warm Tone
Comments about Jupiter JFL1000RB Series Intermediate Flute:
I did some research, talked with symphony friends and your business had what I wanted for a good price.