- J16922 000000000 J16922000000000
Jupiter JFL700RO Flute with Wave Line Headjoint
- Write a Review
The JFL700RO Flute with Wave Line Headjoint solves a problem many instructors experience while teaching beginning flute students to play. The "Wave-L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A remarkable student flute, affordable and easy.
The JFL700RO Flute with Wave Line Headjoint solves a problem many instructors experience while teaching beginning flute students to play. The "Wave-Line" design and shortened length is more ergonomic, and keeps the headjoint in line with the body, promoting correct playing posture. The combination of ergonomics and improved posture will help the player to easily transition to a standard flute.
510ES: The JFL700RO Flute with Wave Line Headjoint is fully equipped with trill keys, split E mechanism, and specially engraved alignment indicators located on the headjoint and body to ensure correct assembly and optimum position placement.
JFL700RO Extension Kit: An optional extension kit is available which converts the JFL700RO to a full-size standard flute. The kit includes an extension barrel, a complete headjoint with a .925 sterling silver riser, and a French-style ABS case with shoulder bag. This kit extends the useful life of the instrument making the best of your investment as your student continues to grow musically.
Sized for smaller hands
Easier to play
Good sound and intonation
Ready to grow with you
Order today and get a head start on proper technique.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.