- H83171 000000000 H83171000000000
Jupiter JPC1100E Intermediate Piccolo
- Write a Review
The Jupiter JPC1100E Intermediate Piccolo is a beautiful grenadilla wood instrument with a grenadilla wood hand-cut headjoint and silver-plated nicke...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All select grenadilla wood piccolo.
The Jupiter JPC1100E Intermediate Piccolo is a beautiful grenadilla wood instrument with a grenadilla wood hand-cut headjoint and silver-plated nickel silver keywork. It sounds and plays like a professional instrument, while remaining in the upper intermediate price range. It is a serious instrument that will satisfy the requirements of accomplished students and discriminating hobbyists, and is perfectly presentable in professional environments as well. It features a conical bore, a split E mechanism and a French-style wooden case.
The intonation and response on this piccolo is superb, as is the warm and engaging tone. It is an easy-playing, very handsome instrument that will be cherished for a lifetime.
Select Grenadilla Wood Body and Headjoint
Split E mechanism
French style wooden case
Order now and get a piccolo you will fall in love with.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.