- H70559 000000000 H70559000000000
Leblanc Model 60 Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
The LeBlanc L60 Bass Clarinet is an exciting instrument whose performance well exceeds its price. It has been praised for its large, robust sound, ev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Advanced features on a moderately priced instrument.
The LeBlanc L60 Bass Clarinet is an exciting instrument whose performance well exceeds its price. It has been praised for its large, robust sound, evenness of response throughout all the registers and consistent intonation. Designed for playability and dependability, the L60 features an aged and unstained grenadilla wood body with a professional, hand-hammered bell and heavily plated nickel or silver keys. Other major features include a responsive Steelite Ebonite mouthpiece, a great sealing corked tenon neck, a dependable single register key mechanism as well as the centered and powerful sound that results from the complex bore and expertly undercut tone holes.
- Aged and unstained grenadilla wood body
- Hand-hammered bell
- Heavily plated nickel or silver keys
- Steelite Ebonite mouthpiece
- Corked tenon neck
- Single register key mechanism
- Expertly undercut tone holes
Order today. Ideal for school band programs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.