- 472074 000000000 472074000000000
Marigaux Model 901 Oboe
- Write a Review
The 901 Marigaux oboe is for the orchestral oboe player who favors a dark, mellow tone. The 901 possesses a sharper, easier responding low register, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 901 Marigaux oboe is for the orchestral oboe player who favors a dark, mellow tone. The 901 possesses a sharper, easier responding low register, and an even high register. Crafted from rigorously selected Grenadilla wood and silver plated, nickel silver keys, the 901 represents the very heart and essence of Marigaux manufacturing.
- It is constructed with outstanding craftsmanship and has exquisite keywork.
Model 901 Oboe
- Keys: Silver Plated
Extra Features: Third Octave Key
Body: Grenadilla Wood
Key System: Full Conservatory
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.