- J11050 005002002 J11050005002002
MACSAX Classic Tenor Saxophone
Condition 2 - Blemished Vintage Bare Brass 190839084743
- Write a Review
The MAC Classic delivers the vintage, warm, and rich sound all saxophonists seek and we added all the comfort of new ergonomics design and top grade ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Professional features and striking looks.
The MAC Classic delivers the vintage, warm, and rich sound all saxophonists seek and we added all the comfort of new ergonomics design and top grade materials. The MAC Classic is produced to exacting standards and must meet high quality control inspections along the production process with final setup and regulation in MACSAX's U.S. distribution center.
Sure and positive key action
Huge, vibrant sound
Pro case included
Level: Professional Class
Material: Ribbed Construction; Annealed Brass
Finishes: Treated Bare Brass
Vintage Gold Lacquer
Honey Gold Lacquer
Silver Nickel Plated
Engravings: Hand engraved Bell, Bow, Body, and Neck
Mouthpiece, Cap, Ligature: Included
Neck: Custom MACSAX neck with increased bore
Keys: Professional Grade, brass power forged
Auxiliary Keys: Front F, High F Sharp
Key Touches: Genuine White or Black mother of pearl; Turquoise abalone
Bell: Oversized Bell for huge low end projection
Spring Type: Blue Steel Springs
Pad Type: Professional Grade Italian Pisioni Pads & Cork
Resonators: Brass with nickel plating
Thumb Hook: Metal, adjustable.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.