- #H80856 000001000 H80856000001000
P. Mauriat PMSS-2400 DK Curved Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
The P. Mauriat PMSS-2400 DK is a beautiful, charming instrument, and makes an excellent specialty or double for any serious reed player. Curved sopra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rich sounding, free-blowing, professional-quality curved soprano saxophone.
The P. Mauriat PMSS-2400 DK is a beautiful, charming instrument, and makes an excellent specialty or double for any serious reed player. Curved soprano is by its nature a very sweet ax with its melifluous timbre and its reminiscece of a high female voice. Relative to its more common cousin the straight soprano, the curved soprano allows the player to enjoy a greater immediacy due to its ability to provide a more direct monitor off the bell, and offers a wholly different experience than the traditional "unemployment stick."
Fine keywork and expert craftsmanship characterize the PMSS-2400. These saxophones have quickly become popular across America and across the world by virtue of their attractive price and excellent quality. Its range covers low Bb to high F# and features a dark, brushed antique lacquer and a detachable curved neck. The PMSS-2400's Intonation is excellent, as is its projection and overall tone.
- Matte finish
- Low Bb to high F# range
- Case and mouthpiece included
- Abalone key touches
- Hand-engraved bell
Order a P. Mauriat and get a soprano that's ahead of the curve.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.