- J17541 000000000 J17541000000000
P. Mauriat LEBRAVO200T Intermediate Matte Finish Tenor Saxophone Kit
- Write a Review
The Le Bravo 200 Saxophone from P.Mauriat combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful, solid nickel-silver Super VI neck to create a thick so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great step-up tenor from a respected manufacturer.
The Le Bravo 200 Saxophone from P.Mauriat combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful, solid nickel-silver Super VI neck to create a thick sound that has serious punch. The Le Bravo is a beautifully crafted instrument that will make any serious saxophonist happy to play it. Along with your fine instrument, with this package you also get a smartly designed package of essential accessories.
P. Mauriat leads the industry as the innovator of modern vintage saxophones and trumpets. Each horn is hand crafted from start to finish out of the very finest materials. From fresh ideas in metal combinations, to cutting edge neck designs and trend setting finishes, P. Mauriat continually works to solidify their reputation for creating horns that offer the sound, response, ergonomics and intonation that will impress even the most demanding players.
- P. Mauriat Le Bravo 200 intermediate tenor saxophone matte finish
- Vandoren Optimum tenor saxophone mouthpiece tl3
- Dark tenor saxophone ligature and cap
- Soft sax strap regular black, swivel hook
- Alto/tenor sax stand with bag
Order today and move into your next instrument smartly and affordably.
LEBRAVO200T Intermediate Matte Finish Tenor Saxophone Kit
- Range: F#
Neck: nickel-silver Super VI
Body: rose brass
Key touches: genuine abalone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.