- J06194 000000000 J06194000000000
P. Mauriat Professional Eb Sopranino Saxophone
- Write a Review
The smallest saxophone in P. Mauriat's range, the PMSS-50SX. It has a lovely, lilting timbre, much bigger in its frequency spectrum than is expected ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An octave above the alto.
The smallest saxophone in P. Mauriat's range, the PMSS-50SX. It has a lovely, lilting timbre, much bigger in its frequency spectrum than is expected from a horn this diminutive. Intonation on an instrument of this pitch is often fraught with peril. Not so with the 50-SX. Intonation here is spectacular all across the range of the instrument. Speaking of spectacular, most professional sopraninos are prohibitively expensive, and while this one isn't likely to be purchased on a whim, its pricing is much more in line with what a working musician can afford on a horn that is not primary in his or her literature.
- Big, bold tone
- Superb intonation
- Stunning gold lacquer finish
- Hand-engraved with MOP kery touches
Order today and complete your saxophone collection.
- One-piece body
- Gold lacquer finish
- Mother of pearl key touches
- Hand engraved body
- Professional class
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.