- 463800 000000000 463800000000000
Patricola CL.4 Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Patricola CL.4 clarinet is the pinnacle of the Virtuoso series. The sound speaks quickly and easily at the softest volumes and can hold up to as ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb professional clarinet.
The Patricola CL.4 clarinet is the pinnacle of the Virtuoso series. The sound speaks quickly and easily at the softest volumes and can hold up to as much air as you can provide. It also boasts a range to low Eb (making those tricky A transpositions possible).
Select Aged Mozambique Grenadilla Wood Body
Full Boehm System
Silver Plated Keys
Made in Italy
Includes: 2 barrels / case / care products
Body: Mozambique Grenadilla
Case: Plywood and foam.
Country Produced In: Italy
Instrument Key: Bb
Item Package Quantity: 1
Key Plating: Silver
Key System: Full Boehm (20 Keys)
Ligature and Cap: Not Included
Material Type: Grenadilla
Mouthpiece: Not Included
Proficiency Level: Professional
Special Key Features: Alt. Eb Lever, Articulated G# Key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.