- H97905 000001000 H97905000001000
Patricola PT.1 Rigoletto Oboe
- Write a Review
The Patricola PT.1 Rigoletta oboe is a symphony-quality oboe handmade in Italy. Patricola is among the most respected instrument makers in the world....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade Italian oboe, first quality instrument.
The Patricola PT.1 Rigoletta oboe is a symphony-quality oboe handmade in Italy. Patricola is among the most respected instrument makers in the world. Their oboes and clarinets are routinely found in the hands of some of the world's greatest musicians. Improvements in this popular design continue to be implemented in reiterations of this instrument. The 2013 improvements include greater harmonic complexity, better projection on higher notes and an overall fine-tuning of its already renowned intonation. This is the grenadilla wood version of the PT.1.
- Semi-automatic system
- Hand-crafted by master builders
- Impeccable reputation
- First quality materials
Order today for the last instrument you are likely to ever need.
- Silver-plated keys
- Double F key (left hand F)
- Double low C key
- 3rd octave key
- Forked F resonance key
- Low C to C# and low B to C# trill keys
- C to Eb trill
- C to E trill ring
- Ab-Bb trill key
- G#-A trill key
- Independent connection from low B to low C.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.