- #466959 000902000 466959000902000
Pearl Flutes 795 Elegante Series Flute
Inline G With B Foot
- Write a Review
The Pearl Elegante PF-795RBE professional flute has always been one of Pearl's best-selling instruments. The reason? The Pearl Elegante 795 professio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade craftsmanship, precise Intonation, and a brilliant, projecting sound.
The Pearl Elegante PF-795RBE professional flute has always been one of Pearl's best-selling instruments. The reason? The Pearl Elegante 795 professional flute features handmade workmanship, precise intonation, and a brilliant and projecting sound. The Elegante flutist will certainly enjoy the rewards of a handmade, economically priced solid silver flute. It has a silver-plated, French style key system, Gizmo key, Offest G mechanism, drawn toneholes. It comes with a case and cleaning rod.
- Solid silver head, body, and B foot
- Silver-plated, French style keys
- Gizmo key
- White gold springs
- French pointed arms
- Standard pads
- Offset G mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- Includes: case, cleaning rod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.