- Product 466959
Pearl Flutes 795 Elegante Series Flute
- Write a Review
The Pearl Elegante PF-795RBE professional flute has always been one of Pearl's best-selling instruments. The reason? The Pearl Elegante 795 professio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade craftsmanship, precise Intonation, and a brilliant, projecting sound.
The Pearl Elegante PF-795RBE professional flute has always been one of Pearl's best-selling instruments. The reason? The Pearl Elegante 795 professional flute features handmade workmanship, precise intonation, and a brilliant and projecting sound. The Elegante flutist will certainly enjoy the rewards of a handmade, economically priced solid silver flute. It has a silver-plated, French style key system, Gizmo key, Offest G mechanism, drawn toneholes. It comes with a case and cleaning rod.
Solid silver head, body, and B foot
Silver-plated, French style keys
White gold springs
French pointed arms
Offset G mechanism
Drawn tone holes
Includes: case, cleaning rod
Made in Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.