- Product 585130
Pearl Flutes 9701 Maesta Pristine Series Professional Flute
Offset G, Split E, B Foot Forte Headjoint
- Write a Review
The Maesta series is at the heart of the Pearl handmade flutes and has been the jewel in Pearl's crown for many years. Maesta originality is shown in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality symphonic or jazz flute.
The Maesta series is at the heart of the Pearl handmade flutes and has been the jewel in Pearl's crown for many years. Maesta originality is shown in the use of "Pristine" Silver (.970), which offers an astonishing projection of sound when compared with traditional .925 Sterling Silver. They can be fashioned using traditional soldered tone holes or contemporary drawn tone holes. The Maesta 9701RBCDH reflects precision and artisan-level craftsmanship in handmade flutes. A rare treat and a wonderful instrument, one that a good musician can spend a lifetime getting to know.
- Pristine Silver(.970) Headjoint, Body and Footjoint
- Sterling Silver Keys, with 14K Gold Lip and Riser
- Soldered Tone Holes, Offset
Professionals, enthusiastic players, lovers of the beauty of flutes, consider the Maesta. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.