- Write a Review
The Cantabile Champagne Gold 8800RBEP model is a limited edition of one of Pearl's finest instruments. The unique 22K gold plating not only looks beautiful, but has strong projection and adds warmth to the tone and feel of this instrument. Like the standard Cantabile, it makes use of traditional handmade features such as complete .925 sterling silver, French pointed arms, and drawn tone holes. The Sterling silver keys are exceptionally nimble and swift when coupled with Pearl's pinless mechanism and one-piece core-bar. The special Champagne Gold Cantabile is rare opportunity for flautists seeking to upgrade to an exceptional handmade instrument.
- .925 sterling silver plated with Champagne Gold
- Handmade head joint, body and foot joint
- French-style pointed arms
- Drawn tone holes
- Pinless mechanism
- One-piece bar core
- Open holes
- B footjoint
- Offset G
- Split E mechanism
- Wooden case with cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.