- H71497 000000000 H71497000000000
Pearl Flutes PF500 Series Student Flute
- Write a Review
Ideal for the beginning flute player or the musician who just wants to "dabble" in the instrument without having to rent one, the new PF500 is silver...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pearl quality at an affordable price.
Ideal for the beginning flute player or the musician who just wants to "dabble" in the instrument without having to rent one, the new PF500 is silver-plated and features a standard student model headjoint cut, an Offset G without the Split E mechanism, and a C foot, where middle C is the lowest note playable. Like all Pearl flutes it features Pearl's exclusive pinless mechanism for superior feel and longevity.
- Standard student model headjoint cut
- Offset G without split E mechanism
- C foot
- Exclusive pinless mechanism
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.