- Product 466970
Pearl Flutes Quantz 765 Series Professional Flute
765RB1RB - B Foot , Inline G
- Write a Review
The Pearl Quantz 765 Series Professional Flute features French pointed arms for extreme key quickness. The body of the Quantz 765 boasts one-piece co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sterling silver body.
The Pearl Quantz 765 Series Professional Flute features French pointed arms for extreme key quickness. The body of the Quantz 765 boasts one-piece core-bar construction with pinless mechanism. Other features include a sterling silver head joint, body and foot joint, with silver-plated keys. For a tremendous sound with an evenness of technique, the 765 is the one. You also get a case and care accessories.
The Quantz Series is an homage to the legendary Baroque composer and flutist, Johann Joachim Quantz (1697-1773), who gave us a rich and renowned abundance of flute compositions.
The Special Quantz Wall
The Quantz Series are enhanced by a unique wall that gives a dark and rich sound, especially in the low register.
The Unique Pearl SoundArtists continually remark about the sound's beauty and subtlety, which is further enhanced through Pearl's equal dedication to rock solid intonation. In addition, the technological advancements on each flute allow flawless shifts from the most projecting of concert sounds to the most delicate subtle nuances.
All of this attention to the character of the Pearl sound and intonation would not be possible without their equal dedication to reliability. In 1982, Pearl's innovative technicians created their patented One-Piece Core-Bar and Pinless Construction; perpetual smoothness of the key action became a reality.
- Sterling silver head, body and B foot
- Silver-plated, French keys with pointed arms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.