- J49837 000001000 J49837000001000
Sax Dakota SDAS-1020 Professional Straight Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
The saxophone didn’t originally have its iconic bow bend. It was initially like the modern soprano, a straight horn. Sax Dakota has done the ultimate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Straight alto with a handsome finish.
The saxophone didn’t originally have its iconic bow bend. It was initially like the modern soprano, a straight horn. Sax Dakota has done the ultimate reissue of Adolphe Sax’s genius invention offering a straight alto sax. With the SD AS-1020, Sax Dakota has proven that it knows how to party like it’s 1846.
But this tenor isn’t just about the stir it will create when you break it out on the bandstand. It is a warm, engaging tenor with all of the color and subtlety of any major brand professional tenor on the market. It can croon a ballad or bite off a strong and penetrating lead in a funk mix.
It features a rose brass body, bow, bell and neck, an oversized bell, blue needle springs and mother-of-pearl key touches. Hand-engraving and Sax Dakota’s famous Gray Onyx finish complete the aesthetic package.
- Rose brass body, bow, bell, and neck
- Gray onyx plated neck, body, and bow
- Matte silver-plated keys, guards, and trim
- Oversized bell
- Blue steel needle springs
- Tilting spatula keys
- Tapered pivot screws
- Genuine mother of pearl key pearls
- Hand engraving
- Ergonomic key design
- Adjustment screws on vital key areas
- Wood case with russet trim, tweed covering, brass hardware
Pro features and ingenious styling at a fair price. Consider Dakota.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.