- J50139 000001000 J50139000001000
Sax Dakota SDSS-XR 72 Professional Straight Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
Sax Dakota offers professional-quality saxophones in all of the primary categories, including the sweet soprano. This is the SDSS-XR-72, a great-soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Soprano with raw bronze brass alloy construction.
Sax Dakota offers professional-quality saxophones in all of the primary categories, including the sweet soprano. This is the SDSS-XR-72, a great-sounding, easy-playing soprano with style and a sense of itself that may just resonate with you perfectly. Soprano saxophonists will appreciate the playing action, cosmetics and most of all the sound of this instrument.
This baritone saxophone is constructed of a wholly unlacquered bronze brass alloy. Between its unadorned body and the finely detailed hand engraving, it presents an alluring vintage appearance, and its acoustic properties tend to enhance that visual impression.
It has a rather accelerated taper in the upper section of its one-piece drawn tube, and the key touches are brilliant black NACRE mother of pearl from select Abalone. Reduced turbulence guarantees a focused sound and timbre. It is a free-blowing instrument, but not so much that it pulls all of the wind out of you, and its key placement is a perfect, effortless fit for most hands. Its tone, response, action and ease of play belie its fair price.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.