- 468372 000000000 468372000000000
Selmer Paris Recital Model 16R Eb Clarinet
- Write a Review
With its thick wall construction, the Selmer 15R Recital Series Eb clarinet has dark, sweet sound. Ideal for orchestral playing, this dark soound ble...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A premium sound: round, homogeneous, without shrillness.
With its thick wall construction, the Selmer 15R Recital Series Eb clarinet has dark, sweet sound. Ideal for orchestral playing, this dark soound blends well with other clarinets and proves easy to control (even in Mahler).
Recital Model 16R Eb Clarinet
- Level: Professional
Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
Key Material: Silver-plated nickel
Key System: Boehm (French)
Special Keys: Left-hand Eb lever
Tone Holes: Inset and Undercut
Bore Size: .532" (13.5mm)
# of Barrels: 2
Barrel Size: 43mm and 45mm
Springs: Stainless steel
Includes: Case, Selmer Paris C* mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.