- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer Paris Saint Louis A Clarinet
- Write a Review
- 463114 000000000 463114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Commemorating the gold medal won at the 1904 World's Fair. The successful outcome of 100 years of technical expertise and profound communication with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth action with a rich, open sound.
Commemorating the gold medal won at the 1904 World's Fair. The successful outcome of 100 years of technical expertise and profound communication with artists, it features a versatile personality to meet the needs of many different playing styles. Rich, open sound, easy blowing emission, broad dynamics, balanced tuning, and great projection are the perfect manifestation of the Selmer Paris philosophy of clarinet manufacture. Key of A; standard Boehm keys (17 keys, 6 rings) with left-hand Eb/Ab lever; .573" bore; 2 conical bore barrels”2.62" and 2.56"; stabilized grenadilla wood barrels, body joints, and bell; leather pads and resonator pads on the 3 low notes; metal tenon sockets; adjustable thumb rest.
Rich, open sound
Now's your chance to buy an instrument that will provide a lifetime of musical pleasure and become an heirloom. Order today, our Dual Guarantees mean you can't go wrong.
Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
Key Material: Silver-plated Nickel
Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
Special Keys: Eb lever
Tone Holes: Undercut
Bore Size: .573" (14.50mm)
# of Barrels: 2
Barrel Size: 66.5mm and 65mm
Springs: Blue steel
Includes: Case, Selmer Paris C85 120 mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.