- Write a Review
The lightweight Signature boasts an especially centered sound. Its raised toneholes give it a unique tone color by filtering the upper partials in the clarinet tonal spectrum.
Known for their smooth and buttery action, Selmer Paris clarinets are a delicious combination of dark, focused sound and playability. Their silver-plated keys deliver a professional appearance and a positive no-slip feel while the adjustable thumb rests make playing more comfortable. Your performance will be aided by blue steel needle springs that provide quick and light key action. Iincludes short and long barrels, and a Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece.
The best seller in the Selmer Paris clarinet series.
For a signature sound, blow a Signature clarinet. Order yours today.
Signature Professional Bb Clarinet
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Special Keys: Eb lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .571" (14.50mm)
- # of Barrels: 2
- Barrel Size: 64.5mm and 62.5mm
- Pads: Leather
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris C85 120 mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.