- 463728 000420000 463728000420000
Selmer SSS280R La Voix II Soprano Saxophone Outfit
- Write a Review
Express yourself through a voice based on the great Selmer tradition. Selmer LaVoix II saxophones are fun to play because they sound great, respond e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Selmer LaVoix II story is about sound: your sound.
Express yourself through a voice based on the great Selmer tradition. Selmer LaVoix II saxophones are fun to play because they sound great, respond even better, and play in tune. Period. No sonic stones, no huge bells, no zebra finishes: these saxophones are all horn, no hype.
The SSS280R soprano sax is capturing the interest of today's upcoming artists and delivering a modern French sound at an exceptional price. Incorporating all the right features, this soprano sax is lightweight and delivers all the performance demanded by today's top players.
The acoustic response of Selmer LaVoix II saxophones is quick and fluid through all registers, and the neck is specially designed with slight resistance. This combination provides superior response, and teachers also prefer it for embouchure and air stream development. Key design is compact with professional spring tension for quicker facility. Other features include a traditional bell flare, high G#, multiple adjusting screws, and treated leather pads.
Its finish boasts clear lacquer over rose brass, adding a warmer timbre always appreciated on the soprano, and it also features fine engraving on its body and bell.
The LaVoix II soprano uses an included Selmer USA mouthpieces that helps to create an even tone, excellent response, and steady intonation. The included lighter-weight case thoroughly protects the saxophone and offers excellent storage capacity.
- Compact key design and professional spring tension
- Traditional bell flare
- High F#
- Multiple adjusting screws
- Treated leather pads
- Selmer USA mouthpiece
Selmer quality has been proven over the years. Order your Selmer sax today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.