- #H87268 000002000 H87268000002000
Theo Wanne GAIA Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
The GAIA was designed to have the same type of sound, yet outplay any other vintage large chamber mouthpiece due to our innovative design, and patent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highest quality brass mouthpiece for tenor saxophone.
The GAIA was designed to have the same type of sound, yet outplay any other vintage large chamber mouthpiece due to our innovative design, and patent pending, incredibly accurate, machining technology. It has the spirit of Dexter Gordon and Stan Getz, etc. The rich resonant sound, previously only available in vintage mouthpieces, is BACK. It is machined from blocks of solid brass! With many patents behind their products, Theo Wanne mouthpieces are the highest quality and most innovative in the world.
Infused with the spirit of Dexter Gordon, the GAIA was built to outplay Theo's very best Florida Otto Link. It is not just a simple copy of a vintage mouthpiece. Theo has taken his extensive experience working with vintage mouthpieces and made the type of same sound, just better!
The GAIA tends towards a traditional Jazz taste, but is quite versatile like the AMMA. The GAIA has a medium roll-over baffle, precision-sculpted inner sidewalls, and Theo Wanne's True Large Chamber for a simply huge and alive vintage sound.
The GAIAs True Large Chamber is very much like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s but technically superior due to our patent-pending machining technology. Take a look at our baffles, tip rails, side rails, and interior design. We show you pictures of these for a reason. The GAIA is truly revolutionary in bringing the vintage sound up to date both in design and construction.
- Full, rich and fat traditional sound with a hint of edge
- Medium Roll-Over Baffle combined with True Large Chamber
- Fully machined for incredible accuracy
- Serial Number includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and a precision screwdriver.
- Includes innovative, three-point contact, Enlightened Ligature and precision hex-driver
- Patented Reed Replacer Cap
Order today and bring a vintage spirit into your sound.