- Product H87260
Theo Wanne KALI Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
The KALI is based on the traditional Michael Brecker sound, yet it is fuller and richer due to rounded sidewalls starting at the tip, and a True Larg...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hot, modern tenor sound.
The KALI is based on the traditional Michael Brecker sound, yet it is fuller and richer due to rounded sidewalls starting at the tip, and a True Large Chamber. It is machined from blocks of solid brass. With many patents behind their products, Theo WanneTM mouthpieces are among the highest quality and most innovative in the world.
The KALI has a wonderful edge to the sound while still maintaining good projection and a full sound. Its design is patented and its manufacturing process is patent-pending.
The KALI can both growl and sub-tone like a champ. Its growl and edge come from a short high baffle similar to a Guardala Brecker mouthpiece. Its full sound is created by rounded sidewalls starting all the way to the tip and the True Large Chamber, like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s.
The use of a True Large Chamber is unique in a modern high baffle mouthpiece. It creates fullness to the sound not heard in other contemporary mouthpieces. Our True Large Chamber is completely machined to extremely high tolerances for accuracy not possible with cast mouthpieces.
- Revolutionary True Large Chamber
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls
- Reticulated 24K Gold (standard) and Vintified (special order)
- Includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and precision screwdriver
- Includes patented integrated two-point contact Liberty Ligature and precision hex-driver
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world
Order today for a sharp bite but with complex tone.