- H98398 000000000 H98398000000000
Theo Wanne MANTRA Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
The MANTRA saxophone uses the most advanced saxophone technology in the industry and integrates many innovations and features.The MANTRA soprano's gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality soprano.
The MANTRA saxophone uses the most advanced saxophone technology in the industry and integrates many innovations and features.
The MANTRA soprano's great leaps in design and innovation include new ergonomics, ˜boundary-layer-effect' interior (similar to a shark's skin which allows it to glide better through water), Theo's angled three-ring strap-hook, improved bore shape, advanced key adjustments, and Theo's new proprietary nozzle! The result? The warmest, fattest, and more beautiful sounding soprano made! The MANTRA soprano comes in a striking silver plate finish.
Continuing his tradition of making the world's best products, along with more than 30 innovations and features, the MANTRA is an amazing-sounding saxophone. Join the Theo Wanne Revolution!
You've never played a soprano like this one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.