- #J41323 000003000 J41323000003000
Wm. S Haynes Amadeus AF760 Alto Flute
Straight and Curved Sterling Silver Headjoints
- Write a Review
The AF760 Alto Flute features a sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint on a silver-plated body with .016 wall thickness and silver-plated mechanism...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The first name in flutes.
The AF760 Alto Flute features a sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint on a silver-plated body with .016 wall thickness and silver-plated mechanism. It has Y-arm key cups and a C foot with an offset G. It is tuned to Haynes A-442 scale and comes with a French wood case and nylon case cover.
- Sterling Silver headjoint
- Available in Straight, Curved, or both style head joints
- Silver-plated body, foot and mechanism
- Offset G
- ointed key arms
- French-style case with cover
Order today and experience Haynes quality.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.