- Product H82865
Yamaha YAS-26 Standard Eb Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
The YAS-26 combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Improved student horn with new features.
The YAS-26 combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection and combine with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone a great choice to start your musical journey.
A redesigned neck receiver promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism. All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position. An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- New neck receiver with a durable screw
- Adjustable thumb-rest
- Improved Low B-C# connection
- Nickel-plated keys
Order today for the latest in student instruments from Yamaha.
- Level: Standard
- Key: Eb
- Neck: Standard
- Neck: Material Yellow Brass
- Body: Material Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key: Material Yellow Brass
- Key: Buttons Polyester
- Finish: Nickel-plated (keys); Gold-lacquer (body)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys Front F
- Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap Plastic
- Ligature Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type Stainless steel
- Pad Type Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration Stamped
- Thumb Hook Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non head (adjustable)
- Mounting Post on body