- 461377 000000000 461377000000000
Yamaha YCL-621 Low Eb Professional Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
Key of Bb. 2-piece grenadilla wood body; silver-plated bell, neckpipe, and keys; floor peg; range to low Eb. Includes case.All Yamaha wind instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key of Bb. 2-piece grenadilla wood body; silver-plated bell, neckpipe, and keys; floor peg; range to low Eb. Includes case.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha YCL-621 Low Eb Professional Bass Clarinet:
I've been playing on one of these for three and a half years, and I love it. The keys are well placed, and my (feeble) pinkies have no problems depressing their resposibilities. The sound is wonderful, and I have not played anything more wholly satisfying in my entire musical life. The floor peg and tuning part of the neck are easy to adjust. But the little part that closes the low Eb pad is a tad fragile on some of them.