- J32698 000001001 J32698000001001
Yamaha YFL-322Y Intermediate Flute
Offset G C-Foot
- Write a Review
Yamaha intermediate flutes aren’t just common production flutes made with cheaper materials and less quality control. Rather they are designed from t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sterling silver head joint, plateau keys.
Yamaha intermediate flutes aren’t just common production flutes made with cheaper materials and less quality control. Rather they are designed from the outset as student instruments that accommodate the particular needs of a beginning player. The Yamaha YFL-362 is a fine example of these kinds of considerations. The YFL-322 features a sterling silver headjoint and nickel silver body with closed-hole keys.
The YFL-362 features a lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilization, as well as keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. It reflects a blend of leading technology and craftsmanship, and will give any student every opportunity to excel. New refinements include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall playability.
- Sterling silver headjoint
- Nickel silver body and footjoint
- Silver-plated finish
- Offset G
- Pointed key arms
- Yamaha intermediate flute case and case cover
- Cleaning products
- A sterling silver headjoint provides a beautiful sound with warm, colorful resonance.
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on top-of-the-line Yamaha Handmade Flutes for strength and beauty
- Closed-hole Keys Closed-hole (Plateau) keys facilitate ease of playability for beginners
- Undercut and beveled embouchure hole Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Nickel silver, power-forged keys Very durable and less susceptible to breakage
- Neoprene key bumpers are stronger and more durable than cork
- Durable plastic case student flutes come with a plastic case that will withstand the rigors of school usell precision.
Sterling silver head joint for a better sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.