- 585149 000901000 585149000901000
Yamaha YPC-81 Professional Piccolo
- Write a Review
Yamaha Quality and DesignRibbed key post constructionGreater body strength and accurate key actionSplit E mechanismProduces a clearer and more respon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha quality and design.
Yamaha Quality and Design
Ribbed key post construction
Greater body strength and accurate key actionSplit E mechanism
Produces a clearer and more responsive high EUndercut tone holes
Improved intonation and response due to smoother airflow throughout the instrumentDouble bladder pads
Long life and better seating
This beautiful instrument is entirely handcrafted by the expert piccolo makers at Yamaha. Sought after by orchestral players worldwide,this instrument would be a wonderful addition to any flute section.
- Select Grenadilla Wood Headjoint and Body
- Silver Plated Keys
- Conical Bore
YPC-81 Professional Piccolo
- Body: Grenadilla Wood
Head Joint: Grenadilla Wood
Keys: Silver Plated
Special Feature: Split E mechanism
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.