- 469059 000000000 469059000000000
Yamaha YSS-475II Intermediate Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
Custom style Bb spatula on this Yamaha YSS-475II Intermediate Soprano Saxophone facilitates correct technique and increases comfort. Adjustable thumb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Phenomenal tone and world-famous consistency.
Custom style Bb spatula on this Yamaha YSS-475II Intermediate Soprano Saxophone facilitates correct technique and increases comfort. Adjustable thumb rest for comfortable hand and fingering position. High F# key for more alternate fingerings and a true high F#. Body taper improves intonation and provides optimal air flow. Lower vent tube reduces noise on lower vent key action. Key post rib plate with improved protection for greater durability. Lighter, more comfortable keys. Bullet point headless pivot screws for easy adjustment. Laser engraving for sharp looks.
- Custom style Bb spatula
- Adjustable thumb rest
- High F# key
- Advanced body taper
- Lower vent tube
- Key post rib plate with improved protection
- Lighter, more comfortable keys
- Bullet point headless pivot screws
- Laser engraving
- Key of Bb
- One-piece straight yellow brass neck
- Yellow brass body, bell and keys
- Gold baked epoxy lacquer finish
- Drawn tone holes
- Front F and high F# auxiliary keys
- Blue steel needle springs
- Waterproof leather and wool felt pads with plastic tone boosters
- Adjustable plastic thumb hook
- Heat-welded mounting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.