- 460592 000000000 460592000000000
Yanagisawa Model S-991 Professional Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
The Yanagisawa Model S-991 Professional Soprano Saxophone's easy playability and remarkable tone distinguish the S-991 soprano sax from other instrum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Yanagisawa Model S-991 Professional Soprano Saxophone's easy playability and remarkable tone distinguish the S-991 soprano sax from other instruments in its class.
Yanagisawa adds even more value to the S-991 sax by delivering it to you with 2 interchangeable neckpipes. Each neckpipe gives the Yanagisawa S-991 saxaphone different response and tone characteristics, making this one of the most versatile saxophone deals around.
The Yanagisawa S-991 sax' straight neckpipe produces traditional soprano sound while the curved pipe offers performers a milder, mellower tone. Yanagisawa's legendary feather-like keywork smoothness and the comfortable lay of its mechanism make the S-991 soprano sax a pleasure to play for musicians of all ages and abilities.
The straight-bodied S-991 soprano saxophone also delivers Yanagisawa's hallmark quick response, magnificent intonation and round, full tone.
Key of Bb. High G key, front F key, double-action table keys, straight body with 2 interchangeable neckpipes (straight and curved), lacquered brass. Remarkable intonation and full, rich tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.