- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Cable Company 100' 12-Channel/4-Return Stage Snake
- Write a Review
- Product 332004
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made with individually jacketed pairs instead of foil-shielded pairs. A slanted input section on the stage box with brightly silk-screened markers ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end quality, low-end price!
Made with individually jacketed pairs instead of foil-shielded pairs. A slanted input section on the stage box with brightly silk-screened markers makes it easier to identify and read the channels. Full-metal strain relief on the stage box protects the cable, and metal-mesh strain relief on the fan prevents unnecessary wear on the fan connectors. All XLR connectors. Each set of 4 channels is color-coded on the fan. Highly flexible and durable matte black outer PVC jacket. 12 sends, 4 returns. 100'.
- Individually jacketed pairs
- Slanted input section on stage box with bright markers for easy channel identification
- Full-metal strain relief on stage box
- Metal-mesh strain relief on fan prevents wear on fan end
- All XLR connectors
- Each set of 4 channels is color-coded on fan
- Highly flexible, durable matte black outer PVC jacket
- 12 sends
- 4 returns