- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ 3-Pin DMX Lighting Cable
Bulk 300 ft.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #331770 000767000 331770000767000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This cable features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (...Click To Read More About This Product
Link your intelligent fixtures and controllers.
This cable features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Tape, Material--Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %--100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Braid, Material--TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %--85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 degree C