- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AmpRidge iJAM Amplifier Cable
- Write a Review
- Product H78973
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The IP-421 iJAM Amplifier Cable from AmpRidge allows you to play a guitar thru your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and listen to the sound thru your amp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique iPhone device cable which lets you play guitar and simultaneously listen thru your amplifier.
The IP-421 iJAM Amplifier Cable from AmpRidge allows you to play a guitar thru your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and listen to the sound thru your amplifier. Connect the 1/4 phone plug into the normal input on your amplifier, plug the 1/8 mini plug into the headphone jack on your iPhone, and plug your instrument cable from your guitar into the 1/4 jack on the IP-421. Effectively use this cable with apps such as GarageBand, Amplitude, iShred, Guitarfx, Jam Amp, RiotFX, AmpKit, and more. The circuit inside the cable eliminates popping and crackling sounds that are sometimes found with other cables. The IJ-302 Cable does not need any additional power to work and will not drain the batteries on your device.
- Play instruments thru your iPhone device and listen at the same time thru your amplifier
- Works with virtually all apps
- Unique circuit inside the connectors eliminates the need for batteries
- Will not drain the batteries from your device to operate
- Eliminates crackling and popping sounds found in some cables
Get your sound from your phone to the crowd, order the iJAM cable today.
- Works with iPod touch version 3 and higher (iOS 5 Software or higher)
- Works with iPhone version 3GS and higher and with all iPads (iOS 5 Software or higher)
- Note: The GarageBand Amp Module reverses the phase between L/R channels so the monitor output is canceled but recording will still work. This is an app issue only and is not a function of the cable.