- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auralex 2" Studiofoam SmartPak Wedges
- Write a Review
- Product 421775
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Aurelex 2" Studiofoam SmartPak Wedges are known for their excellent overall sound absorbing quality. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Your key to proper mixing or listening.
Aurelex 2" Studiofoam SmartPak Wedges are known for their excellent overall sound absorbing quality. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes in small to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms, and sound studios. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're insulating your recording studio or room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician, especially in rooms not naturally designed for music recording and audio performance. In fact, the right combinations of foam can turn even the most cavernous warehouse or gymnasium into a suitable acoustic environment. Choose Studiofoam in all one color or toy around with different colors for a more creative environment. Each pack contains 12, 2'W x 2'L pieces to get you started on the road to a more sound atmosphere.
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Small to medium-sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application.
- Flame Retardancy: Class B
- NRC: 0.80
- 12 panels: 2'W x 2'L (covers 48 sq. ft.)