- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auralex 4" Studiofoam SmartPak Wedges
- Write a Review
- Product 421776
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedges are recommended for medium to large areas like concert halls, gymnasiums and churches, rooms with pronounced low frequen...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
6-pack of 4" absorptive foam provides 3 times the low-end control of 2" foam for unruly spaces.
Auralex 4" Studiofoam Wedges are recommended for medium to large areas like concert halls, gymnasiums and churches, rooms with pronounced low frequency problems or where sonic accuracy is mandatory and maximum acoustic absorption is required (e.g. voiceover or drum booths, forensic audio labs and mastering rooms). The 4" acoustic wedges provide 3 times the low-end control of their 2" version and can effectively tame even the worst sonic anomalies. In some instances, using 4" acoustic Studiofoam Wedges can lessen the need for significant dedicated bass trapping.
This SmartPak contains 6 panels which will cover 24 square feet of wall space.
- Provides 3 times the low-end control of 2" version
- Can lessen the need for dedicated bass trapping
- Maximum acoustic and low frequency absorption
- Medium to large areas like concert halls, gymnasiums, churches, voiceover and drum booths, forensic audio labs, mastering studios
- 6 panels per pack
- NRC: 1.10
- Covers 24 square feet