- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Axis Caliber X Single Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44919 000000000 L44919000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the standard in X pedals. By taking the classic tried and true, light, strong, multiple ball bearing and direct drive design, and adding ...Click To Read More About This Product
A racing pedal that stays glued to the bottom of your foot.
Introducing the standard in X pedals. By taking the classic tried and true, light, strong, multiple ball bearing and direct drive design, and adding the latest technology in MicroTune Spring Tensioners and Deep Rockers, you end up with a stripped-down racing pedal that stays glued to the bottom of your foot. This combination delivers more stroke power and beater velocity, easy and exact spring tension capabilities, and stunningly good looks in its standard, classy anodized black finish, with custom, smooth, laser engraved foot boards.
Make your pulse stronger and faster. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.