- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boulder Bags Metro Electric Bass Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Product 712695
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Boulder Bags' Metro Bass Guitar Gig Bag offers urban-dwelling musicians a convenient, safe, and versatile way to transport a guitar and other persona...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A padded gig bag with cool features including water bottle pouch, detachable daypack, and backpack straps with reflective tape.
Boulder Bags' Metro Bass Guitar Gig Bag offers urban-dwelling musicians a convenient, safe, and versatile way to transport a guitar and other personal belongings.
Complete and easy-to-organize, every feature of the Metro electric bass gig bag was developed not only to protect your bass from harm, but to also make the process of just getting to and from your gig or lesson that much easier.
Boulder Bags' enhancements include a well-padded guitar compartment and a detachable daypack laptop bag for the ultimate in versatility and carrying capacity.
- Luggage-grade 600 denier nylon exterior
- 30mm padding
- Separate 12mm, padded zipper guard
- No-scratch soft grey interior lining
- Padded shoulder area
- Reflective tape on backpack straps
- Handy storage pocket for accessories
- Side-mounted water bottle pouch
- Durable, rubber-coated, main and secondary carry handles
- Detachable accessory or laptop (with up to a 12" screen) daypack with a removable strap and a variety of multi-use pockets
- Exterior dimensions: 47-3/4"H x 13-1/2"W (upper bout), 14-1/2"W (lower bout) x 3-1/2"D
- Interior dimensions: 46-1/2"H x 11-1/2"W (upper bout), 13-1/2"W (lower bout) x 2-1/2"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just received this bag. The padding is great and there is plenty of pockets for cables, books, towels, and anything else you need to carry with you. The only reason I gave a 4 for quality is that I only just got the bag and have no long term use to critique with. I would not hesitate to order another for my second bass. The bag is large enough for almost anything electric you have.