- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Champion Power Equipment 3100/3400 Watt Portable Dual Fuel-Powered Electric Start Inverter Generator
- Write a Review
- Product J47844
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Champion Power Equipment 100263 is a gasoline-powered, push-button electric start portable inverter generator with parallel capability (pair it w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Runs computers and other electronically sensitive equipment.
The Champion Power Equipment 100263 is a gasoline-powered, push-button electric start portable inverter generator with parallel capability (pair it with a second unit for increased power). It is powered by a 192cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3,400 max Watts and 3,100 running Watts.
With a 1.6 Gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. The OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices.
This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 3100 running watts/3400 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 2790 running watts/3060 starting watts (Propane)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- 12V DC outlet - Automotive Style
- Up to 7.5 hour run time at 25% load (Gasoline)
- Up to 14.5 hour run time at 25% load (20 lb./5 gal. standard Propane tank)
- 59 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Integrated mobility kit
- Built in carrying handles
- Parallel capability (Kit sold separately)
- 50 state compliant (EPA+CARB certified)
Quiet and powerful. Order one soon.