- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crush Drums & Percussion M1 Series Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- #L19471 000000000 L19471000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M1 Hi-Hat Stand is constructed with a solid aluminum framework, machined footboard, 2-leg support and heavy duty 1.1” tubing, the M1 Hi-Hat Stand...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A precision hi-hat stand that's ready for the road.
The M1 Hi-Hat Stand is constructed with a solid aluminum framework, machined footboard, 2-leg support and heavy duty 1.1” tubing, the M1 Hi-Hat Stand delivers rugged durability and precise functionality. The patented quick-folding and set-up locking system offers convenience and portability for working artists day after day.
- Solid Aluminum Framework
- Machined Aluminum Footboard
- 2-Leg Support and Heavy Duty 1.1” Tubing
- Patented Quick-Folding and Set-Up Locking System
- Instinctive Tension Adjustment
- Tilting Seat for Bottom Hi-Hat Cymbal
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.