- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Pro-Arte Clear Nylon/Silver Wound for Alto Guitar
- Write a Review
- J07715 000000000 J07715000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EJ52's are designed and gauged for the smaller-scale, Alto Guitar. These normal tension strings provide a rich, deep and projecting tone.Pro-Arte, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Normal tension strings that provide a rich, deep and projecting tone.
EJ52's are designed and gauged for the smaller-scale, Alto Guitar. These normal tension strings provide a rich, deep and projecting tone.
Pro-Arte, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Designed and gauged for the smaller-scale, Alto Guitar
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Normal Tension
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh