- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Delkin USB 2.0 Universal Memory Card Reader
- Write a Review
- Product J04602
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delkin's USB2.0 Universal Memory Card Reader allows you to transfer MP3, high-res image and video files across virtually every memory format on the m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Expedited data transfer.
Delkin's USB2.0 Universal Memory Card Reader allows you to transfer MP3, high-res image and video files across virtually every memory format on the market. Optimized for high speed large capacity data transfer, this UDMA, SDHC and SDXC capable device offers convenient plug & play installation, simple dragging & dropping between desired locations, and hot swapping. Backed by Delkin's trusted five year warranty, this RTU unit comes equipped with a USB2.0 cable for desktop or on-the-go use.
- High speed USB 2.0 compatible (Removable cable included)
- Supports UDMA, SDHC and SDXC
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98 / 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP and Mac OS 9 and X
- Supports a wide range of memory card formats
Tansfer your high-resolution audio files, and make room to record more.
- High Speed transfer rate up to 31 Mb per second
- Power Supply: DC DC 3.3V/5V, 500mA input, supplied by USB port
- Operating Current: Max. 100 mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-70 C
- Operating Humidity: 5-85%
- memory card formats: SDHC and UDMA-enabled CompactFlash, CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, MicroDrive, MagicStor, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Select, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Mini Secure Digital, TransFlash (micro SD), Multimedia Card 4.0 (MMC Plus), Multimedia Card, Reduced Size MMC 4.0 (MMC Mobile), Reduced Size MMC, xD
- FCC & CE approved