- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DiMarzio Neon Overbraid Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
- Product 583647
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DiMarzio Neon Overbraid Guitar and Instrument Cables are unsurpassed for connecting guitars, basses, and keyboards to amps. Exceptionally crisp, clea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neon-colored instrument cables that ensure durability and clean sound from instrument to amp.
DiMarzio Neon Overbraid Guitar and Instrument Cables are unsurpassed for connecting guitars, basses, and keyboards to amps. Exceptionally crisp, clear, quiet and durable, they outperform cables that cost much more. They've been called "the new industry standard," and have successfully passed Guitar Player magazine's "chop" and "jump rope" tests as well as many other torture tests. These custom-designed, low-capacitance, American-made copper cables ensure low stage noise and guarantee consistent sound and improved high-frequency response. DiMarzio instrument cables are encased in a durable nylon braided jacket that is designed to lie flat, decrease tangling, and protect the cable. Choose your color option depending on which neon color best suits your style.
Put it in the cart and get clean sound from these ultra-sturdy DiMarzio cables today!
- Wire gauge (AWG): 20 (0.519 mm2)
- Diameter: 0.237" (6.02 mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene inner with PVC outer
- Capacitance pF/ft.: 33.27 pF/ft. (109 pF/M)
- Shield and material: Copper braid + conductive PVC 98%
- Jacket and material: PVC + nylon overbraid
- Resistance ohms/1,000 ft.: 8.8 ohms/1,000 ft.
- Inductance uH: 0.07 uh/ft.
- Termination method: silver solder