- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop Deluxe Chromatic Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37550 000000000 J37550000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DT-C2 Dunlop Deluxe Headstock Tuner provides accurate chromatic tuning—all the way down to a low B—with an easy-to-read four-color display. The D...Click To Read More About This Product
Vibration or sound-based tuner with metronome.
The DT-C2 Dunlop Deluxe Headstock Tuner provides accurate chromatic tuning—all the way down to a low B—with an easy-to-read four-color display. The DT-C2 frequency is adjustable from 430–490Hz, and it features a silent metronome for visual cue practice, Mic and Clip modes for sound or vibration-based tuning, and Flat Tuning mode.
- Deluxe chromatic tuner.
- Four color display tracks quickly and accurately.
- Adjustable frequency from 430-490Hz (440Hz by default)
- Flat tuning mode can be set incrementally up to four semitones below standard tuning.
- Choose between Mic and Clip mode for use with a wide variety of instruments.
- Built in silent metronome for visual cue practice
Keep it in tune. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.