- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop MXR Instrument Cable
10 ft. Black
- Write a Review
- #J52344 000001001 J52344000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MXR instrument cables are designed by musicians for musicians, with tone and durability in mind. “Sweet Spot” capacitance means these cables are desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality instrument cable.
MXR instrument cables are designed by musicians for musicians, with tone and durability in mind. “Sweet Spot” capacitance means these cables are designed to translate the right tonal harmonics from pickups that enable both guitars and basses to sound big and rich, whether acoustic or electric.
Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors keep your instrument’s tone pure and OFC spiral shielding blocks unwanted interference while keeping the cable flexible and lightweight. PVC outer jacket enhances flexibility and noise rejection while providing additional protection. Limited lifetime warranty available worldwide.
- Flexible, durable outer jacket protects against kinks
- Available in Standard and Pro Series at 10’ or 20’
- 90% (Standard Series) or 95% (Pro Series) coverage OFC spiral shield blocks interference
- Choice of straight/straight or straight/right-angle ends
Trust MXR to patch you through.